Thursday, May 8, 2014

Elegantly Rustic, Luxe Cabin Powder Rooms

I'm a fan of Locati Architects' design works, and the bathrooms/powder rooms below are examples of their exquisitely gorgeous work. I think everything visible in both images is absolutely perfect for the space(s) and gorgeous. I could run out of adjectives to describe how stunningly beautiful these powder rooms/bathrooms are, to me!  I think I am blessed to foresee that one day, I will hire them to design my luxe cabin estate.

Rustic Powder Room by Bozeman Architects & Designers Locati Architects

Image by Roger Wade Studio - Architectural Photography





Traditional Powder Room by Bozeman Architects & Designers Locati Architects

Image by Roger Wade Studio - Architectural Photography

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...