Wednesday, December 30, 2015

An Estate of This Magnitude, Luxury and Grace


I enjoy looking at images & videos of gorgeous architecture/real estate/houses & their estate grounds. Today, while checking out one of my favorite luxury real estate sites to peruse, Sotheby's, I saw the video for 5799 Sunset Lane, Indianapolis, Indiana 46228 (United States). The images reveal a gorgeous estate that is beautifully landscaped outside, exquisitely designed and luxuriously decorated. I quickly noticed that the pace of the video and the choice of music accompanying the beautiful estate's images are perfect! As I 'toured' this blissful-looking estate I thought, "I'd love to decorate this home for Christmas!" This property is so gorgeous some of it's imagery took my breath away, because they are what I desire for my own dream home!  I hope you enjoy the video tour and see, as paraphrased from the estate's Sotheby's webpage:

This stunningly lovely 5799 Sunset Lane estate and home:

  • is a 1930s-era estate
  • has received a meticulous renovation (in 1995), 
  • is, now, an exquisite and timeless estate
  • is a picturesque property that exudes elegance and tranquility
  • has extraordinary finishes in each space
  • has upper levels containing five bedrooms, including the master retreat 
  • a private veranda overlooking the stunning rear yard
  • rests on over 3 acres 
  • features tennis & pool with pool house, 
  • rolling lush gardens 
  • a waterfall leading to the stream
  • and much, much more greatness 
which makes it, truly, an elegant and tranquil sanctuary within the Washington Township!

Among my favorites spaces and areas of the house and estate are:
  • the master retreat's bedroom
  • the master retreat's bathroom
  • the master retreat's view
  • the stone driveway
  • the kitchen
  • the park-like estate yard/acres
  • the tennis court
  • the patio/terrace
As I mentioned earlier, this home is one I'd delight in styling with Christmas decor; it's such a gorgeously designed and decorated treasure!  Enjoy!








@EverChristmas/#EverChristmas

Video courtesy of Sotheby's

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...